- Audio: She’s Got Her Own Panel Xavier U
- Audio Poem: Post-Katrina Blues By Kelly Harris
- Katrina 10 Reflections from New Orleans Black Women
- Katrina 10th Anniversary Events Addressing Communities of Color
- Ursula Rucker Talks Poetry, Katrina & More with BrassyBrown.com
- Event: BrassyBrown.com & IWES host Crooked Room Talk
- Chat & Chew with Ledisi at Ashe Cultural Arts Center
- #Essencefest 2015: Truth, Shenanigans and More
- Recap: 2015 Essence Fest in Pictures
- Beyond #EssenceFest: Shop, Eat & Support Black New Orleans
It was my pleasure to take part in a panel discussion on Black women creating spaces...
Poem: Post-Katrina Blues by Kelly Harris. Thanks for listening. My poetry cd, Revival, will be released...
I asked Black women in New Orleans to share how they feel about the 10 year...
This is the time some people in New Orleans are dreading: Katrina Overload. I can’t keep...
Poet Ursula Rucker and I recently talked motherhood, Hurricane Katrina and self-care. She’ll be performing in...
The Institute of Women and Ethnic Studies is hosting a two-day conference to coincide with the...